Were I Arsene Wenger,
- I would realize that football has changed so fast, the club need to spend some money to buy some quality players.
- I would sell:
- Almunia, because the club have had Szczesny dan Fabiansky.
- Denilson, because he has lost his speed for EPL.
- Diaby, because he is a moody player and we don’t need one.
- Squillaci, because he doesn’t have the quality for EPL’s fast play.
- Koscielny, because this young man makes a lot of mistakes in handling the ball in the air. However, we might give him time to see whether he is improving or not.
- Van Persie, because he wastes lots of chances in the box and doesn’t have the ability to hold the ball near the box.
- Rosicky, because he doesn’t belong to EPL anymore when talking about the spirit of kick and rush.
- Gibbs, because he is truly a bad fullback.
- Walcott, because many times he plays with no brain. He takes the ball into the box but then he passes to no one.
- Bendtner, because I have ignored his talent and now he looks like a player with no motivation.
- I would listen to my fanatic fans like Homey, B.S. Thom, Adam Kemp, and Arsenal Legend; Ian Wright.
- I would “splash the cash” for some quality players while not ignoring to create new stars from my own soccer schools.
- I wouldn’t lie to myself or be naive not to blame myself and my players when things go wrong.
- I wouldn’t make any excuse no more to blame the refs, and or the opponent’s tactic.
- I would find one or two true leader(s) for my team. He must be the one who has a great fighting spirit.
- I would pray a lot to keep Arsenal supporters support me along the way.
- I would not live in dreamland anymore.
Unfortunately, I am not Arsene Wenger. I am just an ordinary fan who wants changes in my favorite club.
I just read what others feel on Operation Wenger Must Go. Boldly, we want him to leave. It’s that simple.