First of all, because it seems that any blogger who accepts Liebster Challenge always puts the magic words “I don’t know”. So this is also my confession, or a pattern I should follow in responding this challenge: I don’t know “babar blast” about this Liebster thing. Since I got this challenge from my good friend and not from anonymous person who asks me for a date or a business plan :p therefore it’s my honor to accept it. 🙂
The one who gave me this challenge was Mas Galih / Brother Maximillian / Ukhti Aisyah Baraja. Thanks Mate for getting me involved into this! :-&
Here’s the rule of the game ( I copy this from his / her blog ):
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog, that nominated you.
- Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers.
- List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
The questions given and my answers are these:
- Bruce Wayne the Batman, or Tony Stark the Iron Man?
- I choose Bruce Wayne the Batman. Batman is cool. Iron Man? Yaik, you can’t stand the smell of his chest right? The battery thing ….
- Believe the non existence of God or the God doesn’t care mankind’s belief?
- I believe the existence of God and I do believe that God cares mankind’s belief that’s why God sent the prophets. This is what I believe. O:)
- Joining the crowd of religious non spiritualist, or alone as spiritualist unreligious?
- Again, I modify the options given from the question. My answer is: I love to join the crowd of religious spiritualists.
- Being nice as common sense moral standard, or behaving nice as adaptive behavior? ( human interaction)
- For this question, the two options given are acceptable.
- Espresso with sugar or Cappu[c]cino no sugar?
- Tho I am a coffee lover, the options given are not reflecting my faves. But if I have to choose between two kind of coffee I love; Kapal Api Special or Coffee Latte both with sugar, I choose Kapal Api Special with sugar. It tastes better than Coffee Latte.
- Human genocide by mass poisoning or nuclear bombing?
- It’s a hard question. I don’t like killing. I don’t like unnecessary killing. Tho I do believe that in some cases war and capital punishment are necessary. Genocide? I don’t like the question so I won’t answer it. :p
- Land Rover Defender or Jeep Wrangler?
- Both are okay. But to be honest, I really love small cars from Mercedes-Benz.
- Christina Hendricks or Gwynet[h] Paltrow?
- Well, …
- German Shepherd canine or Thoroughbred horse?
- German Shepherds are okay, any kind of horse is lovely. Both, I should say.
- Reducing earth human population or finding another livable planet?
- I shall say finding another planet to live is better to try than reducing the population of human on earth as some lunatics have always wanted.
- Dan Brown’s or Nassem Nicholas Taleb’s?
- It’s gotta to be Dan Brown’s. He writes about new perspectives (or facts) on the history of religion and does not talk about randomness and probability.
Here are 11 random facts about myself:
- I love Allah. I love Muhammad pbuh. I love my mom and dad. I love my family. I love people.
- Bad things in the past. I was a heavy smoker. I used to smoke Dji Sam Soe, Djarum 76, or Gudang Garam Surya. Trying to stop smoking was not easy. I managed to quit smoking totally 3 years ago. I used to drink beers; used to. I also used to gamble pretty much: domino kiu-kiu and PES.
- I have a hyperhidrosis. It’s a medical condition where one cannot control his body temperature and has hyperactive sweat glands.
- I love science and history of mankind.
- I love gaming on consoles. I really cheer the golden era of NES. The born of NES changed the history of mankind, I believe so. And so did the introduction of PlayStation with its Winning Eleven – Pro Evolution Soccer Series.
- My favorite food are Mie Ayam (Javanese-style Chicken Noodle; Street Food), Mie Bangka, Mie Goreng Jawa, Mie Godok Demak, Indomie Goreng, Nasi Bungkus HIK (Solo-Jogja-Klaten-Karanganyar-Sukoharjo-Boyolali-Sragen-Wonogiri), Bakso Arema Malang, Batagor, Nasi Goreng Pedas, Tongseng, Soto Solo, Soto Koya, Soto Surabaya, Tunuman (Garang Asem-like; Demak’s style), Nasi Brongkos (Sukorejo, Weleri, Kendal), Botok Solo, Garang Asem Solo-Jogja, Timlo Solo.
- My favorite drinks besides Kapal Api Special are Javanese Tea, Malaysian Teh Tarik, and warm milk with no sugar added.
- I am not really fond of Durian, Pete (Parkia Speciosa; Bitter Bean), Prawn, and Jengkol (Dogfruit) although I can eat Pete in Nasi Goreng , Tunuman, or Botok and really love prawn when it is deep fried or in Gimbal Semarang, Rempeyek Udang, Botok, Tunuman, and Garang Asem.
- I love Javanese massage and Javanese Kerokan (or Javanese-style Gua Sha). I can do kerokan also, d’ya wanna try?
- I love petrichor, the smell of soil after rain.
- I love Indonesia.
Next, I have to choose 3- 11 blogger with less than 3000 followers. I would love to pick blogs by Rusdi Mathari, Tarli Nugroho, Zen RS, and Juman Rofarif.
- Rusdi’s blog is awesome. I love the way he writes. He also has a good sense of humor. Some people try to be funny in their writings but most of them fail. Rusdi’s tone in his writing is mature yet sometimes funny that I love reading every piece from him. Let’s not forget that Rusdi can write almost anything and about everything.
- A blog from Tarli Nugroho, Melanjutkan Indonesia, is also worth a visit. Tarli writes about Indonesian culture, economy, history, and politics.
- Zen RS writes mostly about social phenomena. I like some of his writings although I don’t always agree with his point of view. :p
- Juman’s blog is contemplating. Juman writes about Islam and moslem. Kinda like it. He gives me different perspective yet enriching about Islam.
Here are the 11 questions need to be answered by the nominees:
- Tan Malaka, Soekarno, Syahrir, Hatta, or Soeharto?
- How do you find Indomie Goreng, too spicy or too salty?
- How do you feel about circumcision, an inevitable-must or a must-for-pleasure?
- Blogging or walking?
- From these movies, Fight Club, Life is Beautiful, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Ring, Ju-On, and Ada Apa dengan Cinta, which one is the best?
- Zainuddin MZ, Aa Gym, or Felix Siauw?
- Mandela, Gandhi, Dalai Lama, Malcolm-X, or Martin Luther King Jr.?
- Koes Plus, Ebiet G. Ade, or Bimbo?
- Has nothin’ to do whether you are (were) smoker or not, which one you prefer, smoker or non-smoker?
- Dine In (Have Here, Ngiras) or Take Away (Mbungkus)?
- Have breakfast or brunch?
Be waiting for your answers, Mate!